HalfPrice Tronics - 64GB MicorSD never arrived (DO NOT BUY FROM HALFPRICE TRNICS)
I ordered a 64GB MicroSD card from Halfpricetronics.com on September 20th 2013 for 31.99 (including shipping) and thought I was getting a great deal.Unfortunately 3 weeks later, I have not received the product nor can I contact the company.
Their phone number listed on their web-site always goes to voice-mail during business hours and tells you to email them. I tried calling everyday for over a week. I emailed them, receiving only an automated response stating that they would get back to me in 24 hours. that was 100's of hours ago.
I have filed a dispute of the charges with my bank and now have to wait for VISA to investigate and may not even get my money back. WHAT A PITA....
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND AVOID THIS COMPANY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Micro Sd Card
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..."
- "I received the two new Floureon 14.8v 5,000mAh LiPo batteries the other day from GearBest.com and they are both defective since one of the cells is swelling slightly and there..."
- "Client experience and many other ones here has nothing to do with the Control4 hardware. Nowadays, the gear is bulletproof. The user experience has to do with many..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."